This 4 mm 14k gold filled bracelet with 7 natural cultured freshwater pearls is handmade in my Virginia Beach studio.
Bracelet Included | One
- 4 mm 14k gold filled bracelet with 7 natural cultured freshwater pearls
- Please make sure to check the size guide before placing your order. The bracelets are handmade custom for each order and we want everyone to be happy with their sizing.
- Care should be used to avoid unnecessary over-stretching.
- Gold filled is not to be confused with gold plating as filled has 100x more gold than gold plating. Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. If properly cared for, your gold filled product can last a lifetime and thanks to its durability, there's no need to worry about wear and these can even been worn in the water. Our high quality gold-filled pieces have the same appearance as high carat gold, and gold-filled items, even with daily wear, can last 10 to 30 years.
- Pearls are the only gemstone to be made by a living creature. Both cultured pearls and natural pearls are made by mollusks such as oysters and mussels. However, one question that we get asked repeatedly is about the difference between natural and cultured pearls. Simply stated, the answer is that while natural pearls are formed completely on their own in the wild, cultured pearls are tended to by pearl farmers who help jumpstart the pearl formation process.
Please be sure to reference the sizing guide as all sales are final.