reef rain aria X brittani boren leach
Rainbows are a symbol of hope and a reminder that even after the darkest storm there is still hope and beauty to be found.
This bracelet is a reminder of that hope. I feel very honored to be able to collaborate with my friend Brittani Boren Leach again to create this fall rainbow bracelet for you.
All pieces are handmade in my Melbourne Beach studio.
10% of proceeds donated to First Candle
Bracelets Included | One
- 4mm 14k gold filled beads with five 6 mm fall rainbow colored stone beads with 4mm 14k gold filled beads in between
- Please make sure to check the size guide before placing your order. The bracelets are handmade custom for each order and we want everyone to be happy with their sizing.
- Rainbow beads are made with dyed jade. Exposure to sunlight will cause bead colors to fade over time. Store out of direct sunlight to help maintain original bead colors.
- Care should be used to avoid unnecessary over-stretching.
- Beads made with natural materials including natural minerals will vary slightly in size, color and shape and have different markings. Each bracelet is unique in its own way.
- Gold filled is not to be confused with gold plating as filled has 100x more gold than gold plating. Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. If properly cared for, your gold filled product can last a lifetime and thanks to its durability, there's no need to worry about wear and these can even been worn in the water. Our high quality gold-filled pieces have the same appearance as high carat gold, and gold-filled items, even with daily wear, can last 10 to 30 years.
Please be sure to reference the sizing guide as all sales are final.