Skip to content
Bracelet Sizing Guide
Wrist/Bracelet Sizing Steps:
- Cut narrow strip of paper
- Wrap paper around wrist where bracelet will be worn
- Make sure the paper is flush with skin as you are getting your wrist size
- Mark on paper where paper overlaps
- Use ruler to measure distance between beginning of paper and marked spot. This measurement is your wrist size. If you are in between sizes, round up to the nearest .25"
- Use chart below to locate your wrist size on left side
- Bracelet size is written to the right
- Once you know your bracelet size, it is the same for all bead diameters
- Larger beads require the bracelet to be longer in order to fit correctly
- Your bracelet length will be longer than your wrist measurement and will vary from a quarter of an inch to a full inch longer.
- Please email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org