THE BEVERLY | STACK OF THE WEEK
The stack of the week is something new we are going to offer each week. The stack will change each week and offer our favorite new combinations. This stack is handmade in our Melbourne Beach studio.
Bracelets Included | Two
- 6mm rosewood with 4 light plum stones and 5 4mm 14k gold filled beads in between
- 10mm cream rosewood
- Please make sure to check the size guide before placing your order. The bracelets are handmade custom for each order and we want everyone to be happy with their sizing.
- Please use the sizing guide to determine your correct size before ordering.
- Care should be used to avoid unnecessary over-stretching.
- The natural rosewood beads will darken with age. They are next to your skin and absorbing your natural oils and skincare products, which will cause them patina as they age. Enjoy the changing beauty and the lovely patina that comes with wear.
- Beads made with natural materials including wood and natural minerals will vary slightly in size, color and shape and have different markings. Each bracelet is unique in its own way.
- Gold filled is not to be confused with gold plating as filled has 100x more gold than gold plating. Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. If properly cared for, your gold filled product can last a lifetime and thanks to its durability, there's no need to worry about wear and these can even been worn in the water. Our high quality gold-filled pieces have the same appearance as high carat gold, and gold-filled items, even with daily wear, can last 10 to 30 years.
Please be sure to reference the sizing guide as all sales are final.